Saturday, January 29, 2011

The big sleepover



Eli and Spencer cuddled in bed sharing the MP3 player
Jakob and Liam in bed reading cartoons.
We came back from holiday and immediately organised the sleepover for Liam and Jakob. This had been cancelled twice last year due to someone not being well. Then I decided that if I am going to do the extra work I may as well get it over in one hit and Eli had his friend Spencer over for the night too.
It was fantastic, so much easier having four kids than three. Then the next day we had Mieke for the night. It was a great weekend.

Mieke and the boys all in our bed in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....