Tuesday, September 11, 2012

The first quilt - piecing finished


A Month or so ago I started my Mother-in-law on her first ever quilt. Well I have not completed anything much since then and she has gone great guns and finished an entire quilt top for a single bed. Way to go. She is really enjoying quilting and I love the result. Another hooked quilter (I hope).

My fantastic father in law came and helped to fix a few things with the caravan today, thanks so much Warwick, you are awesome.

These are the parties I link to.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful quilt, well done, I am sure she will be hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!! What a great project to do together. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow to that first quilt, your MIL did great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....