Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Upcycle a tray cloth


The finished bag
 A while ago I posted about some of my Opportunity Shop finds. I bought the tray cloth for $1.00 as it had lovely hand embroidery.

So this weekend I finally got around to doing something with it. I did not want to do a normal zip bag or purse as half the lovely embroidery would have been cut off. So I went from 1 tray cloth, 1 linen shirt, 1 cotton shirt, to this little bag to put things in (a bit of handcraft maybe).

The back - finished

Inside - finished
The three items I started with


Linking to these parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....