Monday, November 26, 2012

Crisis Averted

My gorgeous husband has spent hours resolving the loss of this blog. He got it back!!! I had resigned myself to a new life without blogger. Think of all the housework I could do, think of all the gardening!! But no I am saved from a life of drudgery and can now be a internet freak again.

Isn't he gorgeous!!

To celebrate we had a yummy dessert (well that was my excuse, it was actually a failed lot of mini pavlova). I put layers of Chantilly cream, strawberries from the garden and disastrous pavlova into gorgeous glasses. A sort of Eton Mess.

4 comments:

  1. Well I am glad he was able to get it back up and running so I can see all the fun things you are going to come up with. Your newest follower

    Lisa

    Creative Raisisn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lisa, thanks so much for following. I am thrilled to be back and am aiming to keep regular posts up.

      Delete
  2. I"m glad you got it sorted. You kinda get attached to blogging really, well I have :) Eton mess is my favourite summer pudding. Yummy :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Deb - I thought I could live a life without it. I had not realised how much I think about it. If I am cooking or gardening etc I am always thinking "take a photo". Until I did not have it I had not realised. But also need to control it a bit as looking at others blogs does take lots of time. Will ALWAYS follow you though. Love your blog, don't know how you do it with study etc

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....