Friday, January 11, 2013

Dinner for a new Mum

The boys and I popped over to see Alison and her new baby Lucas. Now almost two weeks old. Soooo cute. Of course you should never ever go to see a new baby empty handed. Now my cousin is very crafty so I know she has got and will be getting lots of handmade toys, clothes etc so I opted for taking a meal.

Meatballs, Rice, Cibatta bread (made by me but not very successfully this time), a small plum cake (see here) and a bowl of redcurrants. I hoped there would be enough for them for dinner and then a lunch for her on another day.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely thing to do, I was once a recipient of a meal like that....best gift ever :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....