Sunday, August 11, 2013

DIY in my DNA

NOT!!! But today I have been trying out my DIY again. I am pretty happy with the result. I cut, measured, sawed, sledge hammered and nail hammered. As a result I have a pretty square netting support. It is in an L shape along the fence.

 This will have bird netting over it in the summer to protect the red, black and white currents nestling under it. No more pegs and cloth getting caught up in the bushes.

This is my best DIY yet. Another job which I have procrastinated for about 5 months but really only took an hour.

I am pleased but the whole time I had Aaron telling me, that is not right, don't use the hammer that way..... aye aye aye....I told him to go away as I do believe that I have done as good a job as he would have!

I link to these places.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lisa, I have impressed myself!! A lot better than my last attempt

      Delete
  2. Well done! this is going to work brilliantly! yum yum bet you can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great! How cool you will have lots of yummies when the summer rolls around... xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....