Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Favourite recipe

You can tell a favourite recipe by the stains on the paper!! Lemon honey - delicious. The lemons this year are juicy, plentiful and huge. I'm thinking of making lemon meringue pie ice cream - ie Lemon honey, meringue pieces mixed into an ice cream base. MMMmmmm.

I'm playing around with my blog look again. The view I changed to I find very difficult to edit and lots of space between lines etc. So back to a more original view. Let me know what you think.


2 comments:

  1. Oh YES to Lemon honey! When the kids were still at home, a jar or two would not last long! I must make some for me and hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything lemony. Yum oh. Like your new look blog too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by. I love that you took time out to comment on my blog.

A gorgeous break in Rarotonga

Woo hoo, A holiday with no kids for 11 days. Bliss, relaxing and warm! BTW it was an early 20th wedding anniversary present to ourselves....